Thursday, June 20, 2013

What I Really Want to Write About!

I've been thinking lately, really thinking and praying about it-that I should write about Christian marriages.

No, not just the seemingly universal problems dealing with finances, children, in-laws, housework, etc., but Christian marriages that are difficult to live through.

I don't want these writings or blogs to turn into a pity-party or a man-bashing/husband-demeaning portal, but I believe there are many Christian marriages that are being endured, not living out their full potential and purpose in Christ.

Let me know what you think. Let me hear from you if you are in a difficult marriage. I believe God can use our transparency to break down strongholds and quicken dead marriages.

Our God specializes in resurrecting that which is dead and since He created marriage, He sure knows how to bring them back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment